The Initial Post

 Hello there, welcome to my blog,

    My name is Alexandria Townsend Johnson, but friends and family call me Alex. I am currently a 19 year old second year college student who has had the "pleasure" of attending college during a global pandemic. I graduated high school a whole year early and I have been working towards a two year Accounting Technology degree at Linn Benton Community College. I plan to continue my education and transfer over to Oregon State University to further my Accounting degree. 

    I am interested in the cannabis industry and I eventually would like to start up and own a dispensary. I believe that by taking this marketing course it will give me the tools I need to start advertising myself and my future company. I am excited to learn about current marketing trends and how they have developed over the years.

    I have many passions outside of school, and I like to spend most of my time hanging out with friends and family. In addition, I love video games and baking and I enjoy collecting and building different lego sets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netflix and the Decline

Squishmallows - Social Listening